Euphonious Radio

Euphonious Radio
'Supporting Indie Music Worldwide

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Listening to Euphonious Radio

To my bewilderment, it has been a challenge attracting listeners to Euphonious Radio and a fantastic learning experience. Sometimes the challenge has proven too much for my over stressed nerves to handle and then somehow I always manage to survive each process. For me, the prize is knowing there are others listening and loving what they hear and are returning for more.
The international music community have been very supportive, new submissions come in everyday, the guest list for my one show The Indie Spotlight grows each day. The interest in the other shows grows daily as well.
A lot of hard work, patience and perseverance has gone into creating and promoting Euphonious Radio. I want it to succeed and it will, I won't stop because on a few levels it keeps me alive. I created Euphonious Radio from the love of music and for the necessity of needing a job. Due to a chronic pain syndrome (Fibromyalgia) it has removed me from the typical job market. I created a working environment which I can manage and I am able to put my health ahead of work, so when I need to rest, I do so without having to feel guilty or be harassed by managers.
I am really excited to see how the station is maturing and sounding great as always, thanks to an awesome streaming company in the UK.
There are a few significant events that will be occurring soon and they will make Euphonious Radio even better.
Please do drop by and give us a listen and let us know what you think and after maybe you can tell a friend or two.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment